How to Lose Weight - Tips for effective weight loss13 Feb 2010
Many of you who have attempted to lose weight, successfully or otherwise, desired only one thing - visible results fast. This is very attainable but in order to achieve your goal, you must be very focused both on your fat loss diet and weight loss exercise.
Here are some essential tips to lose weight fast, but remember, you have to be totally committed to your routine of burning away the fat and eat healthily. It’s okay to cheat once in a while, but bottom-line is you are the one who wants to lose weight and only you yourself can do it. Other people can give you advice or tips, the rest is up to you.
Diet is the key to any weight loss programs
1) Eat your breakfast: This is essentially the most important meal of the day. Start the day off with a good nutritious cereal breakfast. You may want to include some protein powder in your oats or cornflakes to supply your body the energy to run your day. One keynote here, never miss your breakfast no matter how time short you are.
2) Eat your meals: A lot of people have the misconception that you must starve to lose weight which of course is not true. In fact, it is important that you do not skip meals. However it is better your eat 5 to 6 small meals a day rather than 3 big ones. Big meals take longer to burn and tends to leave fat in your body making you fatter.
3) Increase your water intake: Water is vital in fat loss regimes. It helps to flush out radicals in your body,keeps your body fully hydrated and reduce your hunger. Drink at least 2 litres of this liquid fuel a day.
4) Eat only healthy snacks: Most of you cannot avoid snacking especially when watching TV or going to the movies. This is totally understandable. However, go for healthy snacks like nuts, dried fruits, fresh fruits.
Exercise helps tone up your body and gives you that firmer younger look
1) Walk the dog: The simplest way to workout is to take your dog for a walk if you have got one. so both you and your pet get to exercise. It’s a win-win activity!
2) Aerobic training: This is a very popular exercise among those who want to lose weight and those who just want to keep fit. Most experts recommend 3 to 5 times a week for a duration of 20 to 45 minutes depending on your stamina.
3) Skipping away the kilos: This is actually an excellent form of workout that requires minimal equipment. When pass, keep your elbows tucked to the sides with the rope turning smoothly your wrists.
Tags : Fat Loss